We are hiring a data centre technician in the East London area, we require you to have basic to advanced IT knowledge, but no formal education in the industry as we will train you up with hands on experience in our London based data centres.
What we would like:
- A big passion for IT
- Experience with installing server/computer hardware
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
- The ability to work varying hours and be available for callouts (weekend work is possible)
- Great written and verbal communication
- Reside in the East London area (Docklands preferred)
Whats it like working for us?
- Relaxed atmosphere and ability to talk face to face with directors at any time.
- Hydra uniform, steel capped boots and glasses (Only if you want!)
- Competitive salary and 6 monthly reviews
- Ability to borrow servers/switches to play around with
- PPE: Hydra branded face masks, standard face masks, hand sanitiser, santiser wipes and gloves provided.
Salary: On application and based on experience.
Email the following address with your CV to apply. We look forward to hearing from you! [email protected]