Our Data Centres
Our data centre facility in Bristol, UK is owned and operated privately by Zare's parent company, Hydra Communications Limited. Below are some specifications per data hall;
- Tier 1 aligned facility with 1,000 square feet of data hall space available
- N x 10Gbps Layer 1 (OS1) wavelengths to core routing equipment located in London's Telehouse North.
- N x 10Gbps Layer 1 (OS1) wavelengths failover onto MPLS backup network connecting via alternate physical route(s) to London's Telehouse North
- Single 16A (230V) power feed per rack on independent breaker
- N+1 Riello UPS system with 80 minutes dedicated runtime for server racks
- N+1 Riello UPS system with 80 minutes dedicated runtime for climate control systems & site core network equipment
- Data halls climate controlled at 22oC (+/- 2oC) within cold aisles
- Onsite transformer fed with 2x 11kV feeds
- Carrier neutral facility
- Onsite staff and monitoring around the clock
- 100% private, authorised personnel only
Our London data centre location is in the heart of London Docklands, boasting some of the highest specifications.
- Tier 2/3 aligned facility with 23,000 square feet of data hall space available.
- N x 10Gbps Layer 1 (OS1) wavelengths to primary routing site located within Telehouse North
- N x 10Gbps Layer 1 (OS1) wavelengths to secondary routing site located within Telecity Harbour Exchange 8/9
- Top of rack switches fed from 2 different distribution switches for redundancy (Layers 1-3 redundancy)
- A & B - 32A power feeds as standard
- N+1 level UPS configuration
- N+1 cooling configuration (minimum)
- 2 x 1500kVA generators on site, with 4 day fuel supply with plans to add a 3rd (N+1 configuration)
- 1.5 MVA on site power connected, with plans to upgrade to 3.0 MVA
- 24/7 on site security and technical staff
- ISO9001 and ISO27001 accredited facility operator
- FM200 and VESDA fire suppression system installed
- Carrier neutral facility with DataHop, COLT, BT, Goscomb, Epsilion, Global Crossing (Level3), Telstra, Telecom Italia, Zayo and many more on site already.
Got any questions? Contact us today.